Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My first performance with band in Australia

Hello everybody!! How are you going?
Nowadays, as I told you last time, I was little bit busy with the studies here. But I have a good new! I'm already get my certificate of english course!! Yeah!! The first step here was concluded!!

And last friday, I had the ceremony day in the school, to get this certificate. In the same day, me and other two mates made a band performance. We sang two famous cover song. The first one was "Hard days nights" from Beatles and the other one was "To be with you" from Mr. Big. We sang also a Christmas medley, including "White Christmas", "We wish you a merry Christmas" and "Dingle bells". Nothing better than sing Christmas song to finish well the course. It was really amazing and probably next year we will sing again!

I miss a lot to sing with my ex-band in Brazil. And this was a way to satisfy this desire. Maybe in the future I can start some band here... Who knows?

So, thanks so much to visit my blog! See you soon!



1 comment:

  1. Heyyy japanese man! Hows life in ozzy?
    Nice to hear from you! I told Klauss about the news and he liked it.

    We miss you, man. Take it easy and enjoy this beautiful country!

    Julio _ Vivo

    ReplyDelete