Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My plans for 2012!!

Hi everyone!! How are you going?? Thank's for coming to my blog!!
Today I wanna write something more relaxed compared to last time!! Now is time to reflect and be optimistic for this new year!

Let's put it in topics:

1. Be kind, considerate and compassionate when others are in trouble, even if I have problems of my own.

2. Receive with dignity my diploma of the course in management.

3. Say thank you for everyone individually who contributed directly or indirectly with my learning in those two years of Australia.

4. Back to my home in Brazil safe.

5. Celebrate a lot with family and friends my achievements in Australia.

6. Continue my career in any large company.

7. Taking care of my health, playing sports.

8. More fun times.

9. Show humility. Stand my ground but pause to reflect on what the other side are saying, and back off when I know I'm wrong.

10. To continue and boost my band. Cause the show must go on! Yeah!!!

11. Have a serious relationship (Unfortunately not only depend on me... lol)


12. And finally... Be a better son, brother, brother in law and uncle.


Yeah, I know... It's a big challenge for me. But to live our life with more emotions is cool, isn't it? lol

As Obi-Wan-Kenobi said in Star Wars: "May the force be with you, always!"

I'm thinking about the next post. Probably I'll write something more funny!!
Thank's for your visit in my blog and see you again soon! Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Você vai conseguir atingir todos os objetivos, tenho certeza absoluta!! Gambate ne!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete