Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Little bit about Brazil...

Hi everyone! How's going?

Many people say that Brazil is the country of the future. But I hear that phrase since I was a child! But finally today we are already in that future and did not see much improvement. Until now I still hear it. Obviously Brazil has had significant developments, but much remains to be a developed country. Unfortunately there is still much poverty and corruption, and this has as consequence a very dangerous place to live.

If we look deeply, we find things in Brazil that many other countries want, for example raw material in abundance, space planning, plenty of water. In Brazil there is no earthquake, hurricane and tsunami. Basically the best natural conditions for living.

There is a famous phrase, much used in Brazil: "We get a small Brazilian way." This means that we need not concern us much, because in the end everything is solved with an improvisation.The problem is in culture, learning, education. Brazilian people have no interest in improving knowledge. Brazilians need to learn to do well in favor of a whole, and stop thinking and acting in order to take advantage of things for himself. We must learn to do good things without wanting anything in return.

Let's see the positive things in Brazil. One thing I have appreciated much after coming to Australia, is the abundance of water in Brazil. Nobody cares about lack of water ... Brazilians take 2 or 3 showers a day. Australians usually take only 1 shower for 3 minutes, trust me if you can!

Brazilians are a happy people. A people who loves parties and more parties ... They are always very friendly and often give priority to recreation instead of obligations. Sightseeing options abound. From parks, beaches, places, bars, clubs, restaurants.

After all, I am a Brazilian and I love my country. I have Japanese ancestry, and I also like much of Japan. And now I'm starting to really appreciate this land of kangaroos and koalas called Australia! 
Thanks for your visit in my blog. I hope you enjoyed! See you soon!

Below, some pictures of "Bonito city" in Brazil...

No comments:

Post a Comment