Friday, October 8, 2010

My part time job in Australia

Hi everyone! Long time that I did'nt write here. But here I am!
To start, I have a good new! I started my first part time job here in Australia. My first day was a 2 weeks ago. I'm a waiter in a luxury restaurant with japanese fusion style, called Orita's. This resturant is located in South Yarra, Melbourne.

My first impression was that would be very easy to work with this type of job... I was thinking... "Waiter? C'mon... Probabily it will be peace of cake..."
Unbelieveble, but it's very dificult. Start with how to take the tray. You must to use your left hand to catch the tray. It's very very hard, because I have power and control only in my right hand... Oh my God!!! Other think is this restaurant is totally deluxe. Because of this, I needed to learn a lot about etiquette. In ocasion like this I can feel: "Poor people is a disgrace" hahaha...

The positive side is that I'm improving my english a lot and I'm receiving money a little.
You can read more about Orita's Japanese Fusion Cuisine in: http://www.oritas.com.au/index.asp

Below, some pictures of there. Thx for visit my blog and see you next!



No comments:

Post a Comment