Thursday, October 28, 2010

My first music show in Australia!

How's going everybody? Today I have a great new! Believe if you can... I improvised a band to play songs in December. Yeaahh!! I'll play song with other 2 friends from the same school in the day of delivery of our certificates. I'm totally exciting, because we'll play for all students of the school! Simply amazing!!!

Before coming to Australia, it was a hard question for me. Because, I left my band in Brazil and didn't know if Iif I could continue the hobby of singing with a band. But is in case like this that you can believe that nothing happens unintentionally.

Who knows if we'll be famous here? Can you believe it? hahaha...
Returning to earth, I'm very happy just by being able to sing. And hope that my ex-band is also very well.
We are deciding the songs, and probably we'll play 2 or 3 songs. I'll describe here soon.

May the force be with us! Here we go!! Uhuuu!!

Have a G'day! And thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment