Friday, October 1, 2010

One of my favorite hobbies... Music!

Yeeaahh!! Music changes the feeling! In Brazil we have a famous proverb: "Who sings, scare the bad thought!" (I don't know if it's make sense in english but...)

Alright! We have a lot of different musics styles in all around the world. And we can't discuss about this, because for each person has different preferences... Like food.

Most of my friends knows that I had a japanese music band in Brazil. Believe it if you can! The name of the band is Deai. You can visit our website:
www.bandadeai.com.br
In Deai Band, I was the vocal and it's my passion since I was a child! Everything started when my father gimme a tape with japanese musics for children.

When I was 3 or 4 years old, everyday I was watching Ultraman, Ultraseven, Spectroman, etc... They are famous japanese serial story from around 1970. This serial story, usually had a music for opening theme. And I enjoyed singing this kind of music. My passion for music started that way.

Singing in the shower every day, singing karaoke with friends, singing in the car... That addiction was growing. Still can not believe my parents never complained about the noise I made ...


When I was 11, my father again gimme my first tape of japanese pop song, with the band The Checkers (a success band from 80's). And after this I discovered several types of music, since pop/rock until samba/pagode. I confess that this season, I hated samba and pagode...

After several years, with the band, I learned that a good musician can never be prejudiced. All types of music have their strengths for success. So I try to understand and apply these strengths in my band.

Here in Australia not yet had the opportunity to sing or appreciate the music better because of the rush of work and studies. But hopefully soon be able to enjoy this most pleasant addiction, which transforms feelings in happiness.
Soon, I'll be post more about music here. Thank's for visit my blog! Seeya!

(Below, some pictures of my band, Deai)


No comments:

Post a Comment